Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello all!
I promised myself I would update this more but I never get around to it! There's really not that much to update any way but I figured I'd gloat a little. I've had 2 periods completely on my own!!! They're both about 70 day cycles and I'm not 100% if they were ovulatory cycles or just break through bleeding but I'm definitely making progress. I've also lost about 40 pounds since we started ttcing and couldn't be happier with that! I've definitely got more energy and am sure the lower weight will help with conceiving and carrying a baby! It's been a nice break too. Losing weight has been a hard task for me but it and my high blood pressure have taken over the constant thoughts of us not having a baby and how badly we do want one. I know I'm less depressed and have a lot more hope that we can achieve our dream some day. Also it's given me time to reflect on how precious this time is with Keith right now. I was in such a hurry to add a little one to all of this that I wasn't really enjoying this alone time where we are just a couple and can do crazy impromptu couple things with little worry or regard. We'll gladly hand this time over when we have a little one but it's wonderful to have my eyes opened so we can both be cherishing this blissful time too.
I'm so blessed to have the friendship and support of all of you ladies (since about 98% of you are ladies but I love the fellas too!)and I'm sure you've all seen this either on your own or on my MySpace blog or Facebook post but I wanted to share this wonderful video with all of you. Take care and lots of love to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]piVdzaegqaUYlUkCv[/url] , AOvCkBBoLJNL - http://pyfnknfrtw.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I've came
upon so far. However, what in regards to the bottom
line? Are you positive in regards to the source?

Feel free to visit my blog post ... weight loss methods