Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ho hum

Yet again I've noticed that I've been neglecting my blogs. I guess I don't have the same need or drive to write in them as often. Which on one hand is good, but I do miss writing.
I guess my biggest update is I've been taken off of Metformin. I don't miss it at all, but I've gained back a little of the weight I had lost. I've had strange high blood pressure issues so my long time doctor told me to cut out the Met. I was doing well for a couple of weeks, but then I got sick again and my bp went up yet again. So we'll see. I may need blood pressure meds, but my regular doctor is pretty confident I won't. Until everything gets straightened out with that situation we're on hold with our RE as she doesn't want me to get pg and get pre-eclampsia at 24 weeks. I'm not exactly thrilled by this, but I too want a healthy pregnancy so I'll wait.
lol. Keith and I went to get new glasses the other day and I decided to ask my Optometrist if he saw many women on Clomid complaining about vision changes. He said no and had to tell me that his wife took Clomid for 6 cycles before they got pregnant with twins! He told me to be prepared for multiples and referenced John and Kate plus 8! lol! It's little things like that that help me to still feel normal sometimes. I hate admitting that I don't feel normal sometimes, but it's true. I feel like a lesser woman and often find myself getting angry at random women who have no health problems and conceive easily. My acupuncturist has been recommending I go to the monthly Resolve meetings and I think maybe next month we will. I would love to actually meet other ladies in the area going through what we're going through.
Anyways, all of this is starting to sound a little too "poor me" so I'm done with that. Hope all of you are well and thanks for reading!
xo

No comments: