Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I honestly haven't been up to an update...

until I noticed my last update was in September!!!
So, a very brief run through of the last few months... I'm on 2000 mg of Metformin every day now and have so far lost 20 pounds! Woo hoo! I have noticed a rise and fall on my fertility monitor which means my body is finally starting to normalize hormonally speaking and once I get the right combination of meds, or my body miraculously ovulates on it's own, I will be able to read it on the monitor and can hopefully conceive that month! I was originally bummed when Dr. Goodman didn't put me back on Clomid, but I've really enjoyed taking the pressure off of "did I conceive this month?" and just relaxing and exercising and getting healthy! Keith had a sperm analysis a few months ago and everything looked good there and since he also started a new job and it's almost been 3 months in just a few short weeks we will have health insurance!!!! This is a huge, huge plus! Taking that into account I am going to go to the OBGYN Dr. Goodman recommended to me for an annual and then go back to Dr. Goodman in February. So medically speaking, that's what's up with us!
I had a really hard time in October/early November dealing with a lot of my friends calling to report their BFPs and learning about friends who are pregnant (like 2nd & 3rd trimester pregnant) who didn't want to tell me about it. The BFPs are easier to deal with as it's just a little bit of jealousy mixed in with a whole lot of excitement and love for them, but the friends who couldn't tell me they were pregnant and are ready to have their kids in 2-3 months I'm really upset with. They thought I couldn't handle it and they were waiting for the right time to tell me. It makes me so sad and insecure that some of my friends have all of a sudden decided that I'm too involved and emotionally unstable to handle news like this. I'm entitled to feel a little wishful and jealous... especially when you tell me that it was all an accident and maybe if I just relax it will happen to me. I really am hurt by all this and am feeling like I may need to tighten up my circle of friends yet again. Anyways, that's been one of my major hurdles, but otherwise I'm doing great and keeping busy!
Happy holidays to all and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi...


MrsTTaylor from thenest.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.